Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Does medical marijuana help stop panic attacks?

Marijuana: news, laws, advocacy, and discussion     •     November 30, 2020, 1:51 am
I’ve tried klonopin and that doesn’t work well enough even at 1mg a day. I need something stronger. submitted by /u/ForsakenSlushie [link] [comments]
Marijuana: news, laws, advocacy, and discussion     •     November 30, 2020, 1:20 am
Hey there! I’m currently living in California with a Colorado license and I’m under 21. I have an MMJ card registered in California which allows me to go to Medical shops here. My question is, if I…
eBay: cannabis     •    
Category: Other Natural Remedies Location: High Point, NC, USA Listing type: Fixed-price listings Shipping cost: Free Expedited shipping: No Condition: New $9.97 Buy It Now
eBay: cannabis     •    
Category: Other Natural Remedies Location: Trabuco Canyon, CA, USA Listing type: Fixed-price listings Shipping cost: Free Expedited shipping: No Condition: New Watchers: 1 $19.99 Buy It Now

No comments:

Post a Comment